<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Ironic. 

I got over the morning sickness "hump" on Monday or Tuesday. Started to almost feel human again.
I caught influenza Wednesday.
I hear it might be because I'm pregnant, but the flu is worse in me this year than I think it has ever been. It caught up to me on a plane on the way to visit our new home.
Ironic.

So, our trip to our new future home!!! --->

Good news: S passed the last test, he's been approved, and we WILL be moving to the frigid northland next year.
Good news: We found a couple of good housing options. It's too early to see what will come available, but we have our names on waiting lists.
Bad news: It took all the energy we had to find those two good housing options. We spent much of the rest of the time in the hotel room staring at the ceiling trying to sleep.
Bad news: As such, we didn't get to tour the area as much as we'd hoped or take pictures of neighborhoods as requested by Kahn and Nala. We really wanted to see ... THINGS and explore.
Good news: E still got to explore a lot. She loved exploring all the corners of the hotel room while S and I laid on the bed and said things like, "E... Where are you going?" to keep her entertained. OH! And
Good news: When one is sick, there's nothing quite like having someone looking up at you like this (picture below) t0 put a smile on your face.



She really does have teeth at a year old. She just hides all four of them on the top.

Comments:
and where is this future home??

Curious Carrie in illinois
 
That's spelled "Khan" as in "Shere Khan," which is a wholly appropriate appellation.
 
You're right. S told me to spell it Khan. :)
And, can you think of a better appellation for Nala? Although that's such a pretty name. I might just keep it because it is so.

I do agree that Khan is better than Simba. Hands down. Hard to think of the real-live Khan as a cuddly little lion cub. Just wouldn't fit. -L
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?