<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New Due Date (or -- let's jump back a month) 

I am thankful to report that I am NOT due on September 4th, which means I will NOT be having our next baby the same week as Steve starts teaching.

The ultrasound this morning confirmed that I am due on October 6th (or 8th) instead. I am very glad. I will not be a big watermelon at li'l sis's wedding, I will be more like a ... smaller watermelon. (I'm great with analogies, eh?)

Steve has some great shots of a fire-breathing baby ("it's an ARM, hun") which he is proudly displaying at work, if you want to see a picture of our little (littler than we thought) one.

This also means no gender news for another month. And it means it's still "normal" for me to not like food or smelling -- anything -- anywhere -- ever. I'm only 13 weeks. WOOT!

Finally, this means that the OTHER L. and I will be neck-and-neck for the next grandkid. She may actually beat me (although my due date is still about a week before hers).

Who knew?

Comments:
I still think yours will be first... but it will be close! :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?