<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Lots of Flavor, Little Effort 

L went out strawberry picking this week, and the box of strawberries she came back with made me start thinking about pies. With L and E sick (and me only sorta sick) the pie making duties fell to me. Normally I don't do "baking" but this recipie could hardly be called baking, anyway.

It was way easy to make. I used a pre-made crust, the strawberries only needed washing and cutting, and the glaze used only a few minutes of stove-time. The result was the pie-ish sort of thing you see in the picture. Not the most amazing pie I ever tasted, but very good considering the quick preparation.
Oh, and if you don't count the crust, it is vegan.

Labels: ,


Comments:
mmmm yummy! Youre making me hungry!! :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?