<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How do you get her to know your name? 

After five straight days of watching my 3 year old neice, I thought she'd finally have my name down.

"Hey, Auntie Sarah, look at this" she said this morning.
"My name's not Sarah" I reminded her.
Then I was mean. I didn't tell her my name. I figured she'd probably remember in a few minutes.
Fifteen minutes later, "Hey, hey, you. Look at this. Hey you."
"Do you know my name?"
"No." she sheepishly admitted.
So I told her.

What more do I have to do to get a name around here??

Comments:
Weird. I don't really see them much more than you do. It is probably just the similar looks. An understandable mistake. Now, you can start worrying if Steve is constantly replaced with Jeremy
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?