<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our move here, in pictures 

I started out in a nearly empty apartment, with my friend, "N." We went out to dinner. The next morning, mom and dad packed everything else in our car. But first we had breakfast at Daddy's favorite breakfast joint. Mr. P and Mrs. S came with us.

Then we drove for a long time, and I met my second cousin.


She taught me how to come down stairs "the safe way." Our new house has stairs, so this was good for me to learn.

I spent the next day riding in the back seat, eating lots of snacks and pointing out cars ("beep beep") and animals ("arf arf") as they went by. Mommy showed me REAL big red barns, just like in my favorite book. There are a lot of big red barns in this part of the world.



And then, finally, we got to our NEW STATE!!! The wind blew as we entered, welcoming us to our new home. The weather was perfect! Warm and sunny, but not hot like at our old home.


The next day we got to see our new house for the first time. We still had a lot of work to do. I spent the next week helping. I was a big help. I moved things in and out of boxes, and even did a little sweeping.



Doesn't our house look pretty?

Comments:
What a cute house! Laura, thanks for the sweet note. How's your own baby-baking coming along?
Sarah
 
Hi Laura! Love the pictures! E is getting so big, and you look lovely!

You've got to fix the carseat though. If E is facing forward (which it looks like she is), the shoulder straps need to be at or ABOVE her shoulders. And the chest clip needs to be moved up to armpit level. :)

Christine, RN and CPST (car seat professional)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?