<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Things I like about our new home and town 

Our new house has a porch. Daddy ponders life while I run up and down (and up and down) the ramp and stairs on our deck.
Our new house has a grill. Daddy loves the grill.

I love eating food off the grill!!!
Our new house has pretty flowers.

And songs at night. I've been learning to play mom's mandolin. (Freshly out of apartment living, I [mom] feel more comfortable bringing out the instruments for nightly devos.)

We live really near a zoo, so I get to see animals. I got to pet a goat.
They wouldn't let me pet this animal.



I like the zoo. I like my new town. I like that neither mom nor dad ever leave me during the day. Life will be like this always, right? (Sure... until Daddy gets an office.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?