<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Back on bed rest 

The fFN test results came back from the doctor.
The result came back positive. Thus, it appears that my body is (to some extent) gearing up for labor. (This does not mean labor is imminent, just that it is a possibility. For more on the test, and what the results mean, see here.)
SOOO... I'm back on bed rest. (But still going to SI's wedding) I guess this time if I start having labor-like pains again, I'm NOT to wait it out.
If you'd like to visit or call, I'd love to hear from you.
Back to my knitting now.

Comments:
HUGS! Bedrest at home is not fun, but bedrest in the hospital is even worse! Listen to your DRs and hopefully you'll be able to finish your pregnancy at home.
 
What is it with our babies??!! If it makes you feel better, my ffn test was positive two weeks ago but neg on Monday, so just lay low and hope for the best!
Sarah
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?