<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Other fun pics from around town 

Now that all restrictions have been lifted, and I am full term, E and I have been living it up! (S has been in on the fun as well.)



Here are some pics for photo-hungry friends.



At the REALLY COOL sculpture garden/nature preserve in town. This place quickly has become my favorite hang out spot. I have a "member plus one" membership, so if you're in town and want to come with me, let me know!


E shops at the Children's Museum.
E works at a "construction site" in the museum.
S & E pick raspberries. OR, to be more accurate, S picks raspberries, E eats raspberries. (Division of labor is important.) This is our back yard.

This is in our living room, not around town, I know. But this is me, FULL TERM!!! 37 weeks! WAHOO!! Come on baby, come!


Comments:
Nice pictures! It's fun to see a little of your life now and you look really good full-term - I'm impressed! :) I say, let that little McM grow nice and strong - we'll be waiting for news and pictures. Take care!
 
Hooray, Baby! I'm so glad you've made it to full term. And Ella's looking so grown-up!

I'm glad you're well--we'll keep you in our prayers as the baby gets ready to come!

Love,
Libby (and Mark and Nathaniel)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?