<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 17, 2008

A miracle 

Something miraculous happened today.
I found myself awake, happy, for most of the day! It was like a huge fog had lifted. I didn't feel like I was walking around in an incoherant waking dream.
I think it may have something to do with K's record FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT of sleep last night (or maybe even 5 hours and 15 minutes, depending on how you count it.)
Given how exhausted I was, I probably fell asleep 60 seconds after K, so I think I might have gotten five hours of sleep, too.

AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

I guess I'm still recovering, though, because my walk through the gardens with my "one (NC) friend" yesterday backfired on me, and last night I went back on heavy-duty pain killers. (Sigh)

That said, I got some beautiful pictures from the outing! If E (or K) doesn't wake up in the next 5 minutes, I'll post them here.
Pretty flower from the garden

K slept through the whole outting.

PUMPKINS with Mrs. M

I will PROTECT YOU little girl!

I will block all evil-doers from you.

Comments:
I am SO jealous. We're still waking up every 2 - 3 hours. But we'll get there:)
Here's hoping this is the first of many 5 (and 6 and 7) hour stretches for you!
 
Is that because they take turns waking up? :)
 
Lucy is 9 months old and STILL waking up every 3 hours....sigh. At least I'm nursing her and can put her in bed with me.

Oh, it looks so nice where you guys live! Such pretty fall leaves!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?