<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smiles? 

K's first smile was over a week ago. Since then I've been trying to catch it on film. So far it hasn't worked.
Here she lets me know that she'd really rather have her pacifire back.


Sometimes she chats with me.


Or makes funny faces at me.



This is a VERY common expression. More common than her smiles. S now calls her his "little worrier." Can you see why? She worries about everything, but mostly how the state of the economy is going to affect her milk supply. (I assure her it won't, but this doesn't stop her from thinking about it.)
Worrying again.

And this sad fuzzy picture is the closest we've gotten to catching her smile. Sorry, folks. I'll keep trying.






Comments:
Her eyes look a lot like yours, L!

--elizabeth h
 
I remember doing the smile-hunt when N started it--even now, he'll be grinning like crazy, and as soon as he sees the camera, he looses the smile so he can seriously examine the exciting play of lights.
 
We love receiving any and all her expressions, Laura. She is beautiful!
By the way one spells "pacifier" like I wrote, I believe. (sorry, it's the school teacher oozing through) Love you all: Gma/Gpa Ole
 
What a beautiful baby girl! Hope our girls can meet up this Christmas!
 
so cute!! she's an adorable baby!

10lees
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?