<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guess the Baby -- Second Round 











Because it was so popular the first time around, here's another round of "guess the baby."

For those who haven't played before, your job is to decide which of the following pictures is K and which is E at (approximately) K's age.

This time I'm not providing you with a cool back-link to a previous post, I'll simply put the correct answer in the "comments" section. Don't cheat, now! But DO let me know (in the comments section) how you did.

Comments:
Alright, second time players definately have an advantage here. Plus, there are more pictures and thus more clues, so I expect more 100%s out of y'all.

Here we go:
1-K, 2-E, 3-K, 4-E.

I think #1 and #4 are the easiest, but then again, I'm mom.

So, how'd you do? Please share!
 
50% I got one and two correct.
Grandpa Rocky
 
I got them all right!
 
I got them right the first time but then I second guessed myself when I saw the post below.
Uncle David
 
I got them all. It's very easy for me, I know the secret.
Sasha
 
I used the pacifier from the last round as my clue--victory! :-)
 
100%! Best not-in-law-aunt-on-mom's-side ever!
 
I think the tie in two of the four pictures is a dead give-away. Steve didn't really wear ties as a grad student, not often at least. Now it's a daily occurance.
 
What fun, Laura! :) I enjoyed it last time you did this- but I totally guessed wrong then. However, this time I got 100%!!! They look similar, but a little different too- such cuties. Anyway, Just for the record, Annie only weights about 6 kg (which is about 13-14 lbs - and she'll be one year old on monday- crazy how K has grown!! Way to go.
 
100%! Now I feel a tad less chagrined over getting the Fink girls mixed up.
 
Hooray! 100%. I think I'm getting the hang of this. Congrats on the weightloss and the job, too. I'm attempting to present and turn in my paper Friday morning/afternoon, respectively, but after that I'm free for a good long catching up. I miss talking to you.

Hugs, Chapel Hill Nikki
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?