<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Two can play at this game 

(From E's perspective) Grandma and Grandpa are in town! What fun!

And yesterday they brought me a PRESENT! A pair of singing snowmen to go with the singing snowman I got for Christmas last year! I love dancing to it. Over, and over, and over, and over again. I'm so glad I'm old enough this year to be able to locate the on/off button! (Click here for demo.)

This morning mom made sure to leave both sets of singing snow people in a very accessible spot, so that I could play with them RIGHT WHEN I woke up (at 7:30 am, 6:30 am Grandma and Grandpa's time). I've been playing with them all morning to show sleeping Grandma and Grandpa how MUCH I enjoy them! Thanks Grandma! Thanks Grandpa!

(Mom gives evil grin)

Comments:
LOL, I remember watching Hannah dancing to the snowmen also! Maybe the battery will wear out before grandma and grandpa leave! ;)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?