<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 17, 2008

updates 

Last week K slept 6.5 hours straight once and I lost another pound. Every week is a little better.

This week I have a second interview at the place where S works. I may have a difficult decision to make later this week. The job is a great fit for me, but is full-time. Today we toured daycare agencies. E thought it was terrific fun. She wanted to join in. K alternated between making little "I might be upset if I were more awake" noises and sleeping. The place I liked the best offers a "try us out for a day" deal -- for free, just to see if your kids like it. I told my hubby and he suggested that, if I do get this job, he takes an afternoon off, we give our kids a trial run with day care, and he and I go on a date to celebrate. Free child care! I think that sounds great.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?