<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mimi vs. Me Me -- Big Cheek Edition (round three) 

K and E both put on weight (and thus nice big baby cheeks) for their 12 week growth-spurt. Can you tell which of these full-cheeked babies is which? The third round of "Mimi vs. Me Me" begins!


Photo one -- "stunned baby"


Photo two -- "stunned baby take two"



Photo three -- "a lesson in economics, on a bib."

Photo four -- "mom should learn to focus the camera"


Photo five "Ahh.. that's better."




Photo six -- "Do I have to smile?"




WARNING: It will be considered cheating if you read the next blog post (which has updated pictures) BEFORE guessing on this blog post.
Alright, this is just a spacer, so that you don't accidentally look at the ADORABLE pictures that follow.
Have you made your guess yet? Please do! Then, check the comments section for the correct answers.













Comments:
Sorry, guys, there's no Steve to analyze or flooring to note in THESE pictures. And the hair in many is not so obvious as in the past. So, did you ace this test?

E is featured in photos one, three, four, and six.

Which leaves K in pictures two and five.

How'd you do?
 
Alas, I did not get 100% on this one. I guessed E,K,E,K,K,E, getting one wrong.
 
I guessed E, K, K, E, K, E. Close, but not close enough.
-Uncle David
 
Grandma Rachel guessed the same as Uncle David. Wow! You can sure tell they are sisters!
 
At least I'm not alone in my one mistake (EKKEKE). But I was SURE about the one I got wrong, and dubious about one of those (#5) that I got right.
 
Ah! A trick--not a 50/50 split! I got all right except for E in the bib. Much fun!
 
I fell for the trick too - I guessed EKKEKE.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?