<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 12, 2008

A VIDEO! 



A while back my sister in law, a new mom, asked me how I do it with two under two. My initial, gut response was "neglect." I didn't tell her that, though. Honestly, most days I simply shuffle between the demands of one and the demands of the other. Sometimes I even get to go to the bathroom in peace. I do the best I can, and it's getting easier.

Some days the oldest is quite helpful. As helpful as a one year old can be.

Since we haven't had video on here in a while, let me demonstrate with the help of youtube. Enjoy.

Comments:
That is awesome! Wow, she is so tolerable! Thanks for the video! Im so excited to meet her! :)
 
Oh, my goodness. The cuteness levels are dangerously high here -- especially the mopping.

It was so good to talk with you today. We'll do that more. Have a wonderful week! (NC Nikki)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?