<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Burritos! 

Today I was invited by my friend to have lunch at Chipotle, an invitation that I would have a hard time resisting under any circumstances. Today I was on spring break, which means that the opportunity cost of my time is much lower. So off we went.

As usual I dropped my business card in the can to try to win a free burrito. And today the unthinkable occurred. I won!

They called me later in the day and let me know that I had a week to come in and claim up to five free burritos!! I told them - truthfully - that I had dreamed about this day.

In a world where Chipotle Burritos are given away for free, surely God must exist.

Labels:


Comments:
When Chipotle opened in dekalb, they promoted it by giving away free burritos all day. I had one for lunch and one for dinner. it was a good day.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?