<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 27, 2009

Everything you can do, I can do, too. 





E was playing with her Dora doll yesterday. Everything Daddy would do, E would do. It's subtle in this video, but watch carefully. (Sorry, no sound on our camera.) Even while she doesn't seem to be watching him, you can tell she's aware, and she'll try to copy. The two pictures below were taken one right after each other. Upside-down baby time!





Incidentally, and my mother and grandmother will laugh at this one, E's favorite phrase, is "I do it!" Getting in the car seat? "No, I doooooo it, mama!" Putting the milk in the fridge? "I dooo!" Feeding the baby? "Eyya do it, mommy, Eyya doooo!" ... the list goes on. And, if mommy doesn't think "eyya" should do it? Tears. Lots of tears.

Hmmm... who do you think E takes after here?

Also, last night, she spent no less than 10 minutes rearranging a blanket on K until she got it on her JUST RIGHT. E proclaimed "I did it!!!" just as K let out one big KICK of her leg to undo the whole thing. E was in good spirits, though (because SHE was doing it) and got right back to work rearranging the blanket. S wonders if there's any obsessive compulsive disorders in my family's past. (I wonder what makes him think these behaviors are coming from my side of the gene pool.)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?