<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hmm... ya think?! 

Total caloric intake today: around 1000 calories (and I was taking in liquids seemingly nonstop).
Recommended caloric intake for a nursing mother: 2500 calories per day, 500 of which go to baby.

I'm not usually a counter of calories, but do you think I might lose weight if I keep this up for the recommended 7 - 10 days?

Funny thing, I'm not hungry. Probably because of all the drugs.

And, for those that may worry about this sort of thing, no, I'm not letting K have my milk today (although she basically begged). I draw the line at passing morphine on to infants. Mmm... morphine....

-----------------------------
Cute baby story (since I'm loopy and have nothing better to do):
For Easter, Grandpa Rocky got E a swing for our new back yard. It was a huge hit. "Big poosh, Bampa Rocky, Iwanna big poosh, big poosh, peez!" .. "Eyya up in da sky, gammpa! Eyya up in da sky!!!"

Last weekend K was in her small baby swing in the living room. E saw her, "Mimi swing!" she said, "Mimi wanna big poosh? Big poosh Mimi? Say peeze!"
Then E took K's right hand and had "Mimi" sign "please" on her own chest. "Big poosh peez? Okay, big poosh!" And then E gave K a "big push," which, thankfully, wasn't TOO big, and which Mimi absolutely LOVED.

In general, the two girls love each other. It is fun to watch.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?