<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Guess the Baby, Round Four 

It's been a while, eh? Time for another round of "Guess the Baby." You know what to do. Make your guesses, and when you are sure, check the comment section for the correct answer. And, while you're there, leave a comment telling us how you did. (It'll motivate me to keep posting pictures.) Without further ado, welcome to round four.


1. Baby on a blanket with a ball




2. Baby in the sky (with diamonds)



3. Baby on the floor (with fast hands)







4. Sanitizing the baby's mouth (my babe is on the left).




5. Smily baby with a bow






6. Baby with a hat







7. Baby with a doll





8. Baby with Steve
9. Sick baby
Hint: I think all of you will get at least # 10 right (I included it because I think she's adorable and -- because I hope that this season of life is done).
I'm also guessing all but maybe one of you will get at least one wrong.
I think this is the easiest verison of "Guess the Baby" to date. We shall see.



Comments:
THE ANSWERS
(But first, have you guessed? Don't cheat, be sure on your guesses before you read on.)'

1. Blanket baby = K
2. Baby in the sky = E
3. Baby with crazy fast hands = K
4. Baby being sanitized = E
5. Baby with the bow = K
6. Baby with the hat = E
7. Baby with a doll = K
8. Baby with Steve = R. That's right, R. In no way related to K or E. Not even a girl. SON of S's "first wife" (they were "married" in his back yard about 20 years ago, when they were kids.) If you caught me on this little slip-up, well done.
9. E. Sick. Again. This was a few weeks ago, hopefully the last cold of the season.

So, how'd you do?! Do tell.
 
If I got them all correct but had no idea on number 9 does that count?
 
argh! You got me on #8. I knew it wasn't K, so I guessed E, since I didn't know her as well back then. :)
 
Hi! I got all but 8 (like the previous poster, I knew it wasn't one of your children... but didn't catch that it wasn't either!). This was definitely the easiest for me--maybe it's easier to tell apart now that K is growing up?

Lots of fun to see pictures--love to you all!
 
Got all but #8. Tricky! It was a bad picture anyway that I ended up going by the hair to guess. The hair matched one more than the other so I went with that. No fair. #8 doesn't count. I win.
 
I got three of the 8 wrong as well as the obvious trick question, so in reality 4 out of 9. This makes me a bad uncle, but hay let's face it, I hardly ever see them. I had to use previous blog pictures to get some of them right.
 
hey! i did pretty well for being almost exclusively a blog-follower! :-) 7/9
 
I got them ALL!!! And I was delighted when I was scrolling down the page and saw number 8 :)
(number 7 almost got me though)
 
Vicky,
Glad you can recognize your own offspring! I thought you'd like that.
And y'all are right, this is the easiest one to date. It does just get easier as time goes by.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?